Ever find yourself at home with hours to spare? Sick and tired of being on your phone 24/7? Well here are some ideas for things to do for fun when you are alone and bored on a Friday night (don't worry everyone has those boring nights/days.)
1.) Start a blog!
This is one of the funnest things to do because you can customize your site to look however you wish. There is no assignment, no criteria, and no way to mess up. You can write about whatever you want! Express yourself with pictures, words, videos, art, whatever you want. This site is for YOU!
2.) Journal
Something I enjoy doing when I'm bored is either journaling or letter writing. Most of the time my letters aren't really going to anyone but they let me express my feelings especially when I'm extremely happy or sad. Sometimes letting everything go on paper is the best remedy to having a rough day or it can remind you of what a great day you had! If you have nothing to write about- just express what makes you happy or what you're grateful for. This is a great way to de-stress.
3.) Do a workout video
I know most of you will be thinking, "ugh I don't want to get up and do work," but working out actually makes you feel really good! It unwinds your mind while your body is working. Sweat removes toxins of the body and cleanses the bad out of you. Working out also improves sleep patterns. Don't be lazy, working out will benefit you in many ways! Some of my favorite websites include http://www.fitnessmagazine.com and http://www.fitnessblender.com.
4.) Pamper Yourself
When I have nothing to do, pampering myself feels great! This can take 5 minutes to a couple of hours. When pampering yourself, there is always more things you can do. Some ideas include painting your nails, putting on a mask, taking a relaxing bath, drinking tea, watching tv, or reading a book.
5.) Organize your life
Organizing your life is a great way to remove stress from your life. Cleaning keeps your mind off of things and also gives you a sense of cleanliness in your life. You can organize your closet, start a planner, try a DIY project for room decor, clean your makeup brushes, or just set goals for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment