Thursday, February 13, 2014

High School Talks: What are you doing for Valentine's Day?


Esteban, Age 17
"Let's see, I'm going to cook food with my girlfriend Bri and then go watch the Lego movie because I heard it'd really good. Yeah, we're that kind of couple haha. After, I'm going to give her the gift I made for her. I spent my time making her a drawing. I hand drew it, scanned it, and repainted it using Photoshop. It's a drawing of both of us in Adventure Time style, because that's what brought us together in the first place. I'm going to frame it and then give it to her."


Jonna, Age 18
"I'm going to play some League of Legends, lay in my bed all day, warm up a hhot cup of coffee and put on my fuzzy socks. I might listen to some really nice lovely music, maybe some piano pieces. Maybe talk to my friends and hit them up. I might think about walking my dog."



Maya, Age 18
"So I'm not going to get to hang out with my boyfriend on Valentine's Day but I am going to spend it with my family because my aunt is going to get married in Seaport Village, so I'm really excited about that."


Fallon, Age 17
"On Valentine's Day my fiance, Chris, and I are going to hang out. I'm going to his house and he's going to make me breakfast. We're going to have a picnic at the lake for lunch and then at night I'm surprising him with dinner and a movie."



Maggie, Age 17
"For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I are gonna be spending the day at the beach and we're going to hang out together."


Joshua, Age 17
"This year on Valentine's Day I'm not doing much. I have a practice for a Debut that I'm doing. Yeah, I'm going to be doing some serenading that day. I'll probably just go somewhere nice to eat and stay in, Netflix binge you know. Valentine's Day. Hooraaaay."

No comments:

Post a Comment