We're starting a new segment called High School Talks. Basically what that means is we'll have some common questions teens wonder about High School or find interesting. We'll have four highschoolers share their opinions. If you have any questions please feel free to comment or email us. Enjoy!
Diego, Age 17
"I feel that nowadays it's not really being popular but being sociable, being friendly, and actually having a good sense of humor. You don't have to be a jock, just try to be a cool friendly person that has a sense of humor. And it doesn't matter is you act weird because I'm 100% sure that the 'popular' people at my school are extremely weird haha."
Drew, Age 17
"I don't believe in popularity"
"I think that to be popular you have to just be nice to everyone and very friendly. It's not like in movies where the popular kids are mean to everyone else. I think those are the people that end up having no friends now. So be nice and be yourself and you'll be fine."
"Hmmm, what makes someone popular. Popular people always know a lot of people and are super outgoing. If someone wanted to be popular in high school I'd say to just put yourself out there and don't care if people judge you. I find that the 'popular kids' at my school just do their own thing and don't really rely on others to state their opinions."
Gabriel, Age 18
"I think that to be popular you have to just be nice to everyone and very friendly. It's not like in movies where the popular kids are mean to everyone else. I think those are the people that end up having no friends now. So be nice and be yourself and you'll be fine."
Ashley, Age 17
"Hmmm, what makes someone popular. Popular people always know a lot of people and are super outgoing. If someone wanted to be popular in high school I'd say to just put yourself out there and don't care if people judge you. I find that the 'popular kids' at my school just do their own thing and don't really rely on others to state their opinions."




No comments:
Post a Comment