Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My "Night Out with Friends" Essentials


Hey everyone, I've compiled my musts for a night out with friends. Bowling, movie night, dinner, you name it. This look is extremely natural, but using these products will make you look flawless. Hope you enjoy!



Moisturizer

I've been using the Olay Active Hydrating Cream for my daily moisturizer. This stuff makes my skin baby smooth and I really like the smell. Let it sit on your skin to let the moisture soak in.


Foundation/ BB Cream

For a night out, I prefer a more full coverage look. My personal favorite full coverage foundation is the Kat Von D. Lock It Foundation. I apply it with my bare essentials brush because it buffs into the skin beautifully.


Concealer

Benefit's Fake Up is a great concealer to use under your eyes and on any blemishes. It contains a layer of moisture around the actual product, so it leaves you moisturized. I used to have problems with my under eyes being dry, and this product helped a lot with that. 


Powder

This Stay Matte powder by Rimmel is not only affordable, but it is a great product for getting rid of shine. I recommend bringing this with you to blot off any shine. 


Blush

MAC's blush in Margin is a great color for a night out. It has reflective glitter that give you a very nice glow. Not to mention, it gives a very natural color to your cheeks in photos. 



Chapstick/ Lipstick

L'oreal's Balm Lipstick in Rose Elixer is hands down my favorite everyday lipstick. It gives a natural pink color and it moisturizes your lips very well, so you don't need a chapstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment