Wednesday, May 7, 2014

High School Talks: Prom

So prom is right around the corner for high schoolers around the country. You may be wondering "do I need a date to go to prom?" Here are what a few students had to say themselves. 







"I think it's okay to friends because I heard its better to go with friends. If you have a boyfriend that's different but as a first date it's a little weird."

Marissa, 17




"Hell yeah go with friends! Who cares if you don't have a date. Better to be in good company than be sulking and being like 'ugh I don't have a date'. Go with friends and have the time of your life. This is probably the last time you're going to have fun with them so make it last."

Anzueth, 17




"Definitely if you don't have a date go with friends it's not even a big deal. Like Honestly you can take pictures with other guys and just post the picture saying 'me with my date' so you can act like you did go with a date, no one would know."

Arianna, 16






"It's alright to go with friends if you don't have a date, but personally I would rather have someone to be there to hang out with."

Jorge, 18






"Yeah it is okay if you can't find a date or you get rejected."

Anthony, 18





"I think it is okay to go with friends because you don't need to worry about entertaining your date or being with them the whole time, you just get to be with your friends and hang out with them."

Kaitlyn, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment