Hey everyone, spring break has begun! At least for Lexi and I. It is the second day of spring break and I have done nothing but stay at home and watch movies. I decided to make a bucket list for this spring break to try new things and get out of my comfort zone. If you have any more suggestions to add that would be great! I will keep you updated on what I complete from this list! (Hopefully everything!)
Try an acai bowl
I always see these on instagram and they look delicious! This spring break I will make it my mission to find the best acai bowl out there! Or in San Diego at least.
Go paddle boarding
This always manages to make it to my bucket lists, but never happens. This time there is no excuses.
Have a movie night with friends
What kind of break would it be without a movie night with friends?
Build an awesome sandcastle
Living in California does have its perks- living by the beach especially. I don't remember the last time I built a sandcastle. This spring break I will create a beautiful masterpiece of a sandcastle.
Go to an amusement park
Since our spring break is before most schools, going to an amusement park is a must on my list! Lines will be shorter and parks will be even more fun!
Volunteer
It always feels good to do good in my opinion.
Go on a roadtrip
Lexi and I had a trip planned to go to Los Angeles, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go. Regardless, a trip to anywhere would be nice.
Go on a hike
Staying in shape is important to me and what better way to stay in shape than going on a fun hike with friends?
Go go-carting
Last time I went go carting I was about 7, so this spring break I want to try it out again and hopefully beat everyone! (At least I'll try...)
Read a book
Spring Break is the best time to catch up on some good novels. I'm really into self help books so the first on my list is The Happiness Project.
No comments:
Post a Comment